Introducing Me and My Brain
Launching my very own podcast has been a dream of mine for a while. And when I say a while , what I mean is over a year: my son actually bought me my microphone for Christmas 2016, and it's languished unused until now.
I'll be officially launching at the end of March, 2018 - just in time for World Bipolar Day and my birthday, but in the meantime, I've recorded a brief introduction with a very special invitation to take part in the podcast.
I already have some great guests lined up, but if you'd like to participate, I'd love to hear from you.
I'd love to interview you if you're comfortable talking about your experiences and/or
- you live with mental illness (preferably professionally diagnosed) OR
- you're a mental health professional with experience of mental illness OR
- you care for someone with mental illness OR
- your approach to mental illness falls outside traditional Western medical treatment OR
- you have a story about your own experiences of mental ill-health that might be of interest to others